Off to the Caribbean!
Hey guys!! Welcome to my first post, Yay! One thing you may not know about me is I’m not only a neat freak but I’m usually always prepared especially when I travel; My friends say I’m the ‘mom’ of the group lol. This weekend my family and extended family (moms side) and I are heading to Florida to board a Celebrity cruise line for the Caribbean. This has been a tradition for 5 years when my Grandpa (who was 90 at the time) decided he wanted for all of us to go on a cruise during Christmas for his birthday. Even though his birthday isn’t until February, he wanted to celebrate it early during a time where we would all be together. He passed away last year but we decided to keep the tradition going in remembrance of him, not a bad tradition if you ask me(; Okay so back to my post! I wanted to share with you my essentials that I bring with me when I fly. One thing you also don’t know about me is I get extreme motion sickness, like bad. It’s gotten better over the years but the first thing I make sure to pack is Dramamine, just in case. Now, whether that is non drowsy or drowsy, I seem to always knock out from it (anyone else in the same boat?) Since I will usually end up sleeping for most of the flight I usually don’t pack a lot of reading material or food.
- Boarding pass
- Disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer (I told ya’ll I’m a neat freak)
- Sleep eye mask
- Fuzzy socks, this is a Must! My favorite even has the grips on the bottom
- Head pillow and possibly a small blanket
- Chap stick
- Dry Shampoo(for the morning we arrive)
- Face mask and night cream (my skin get’s SO dry on airplanes)
- Small lotion
- Foundation and mascara (I don’t want to look dead! Haha)
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Sweet potato chips and gummy worms
- Reusable water bottle – I love Swell or Hydroflask
- Lint roller
- Tide to go pen
- Small notepad and pen (I seem to always need to jot something down)
- Earplugs and ear buds
Let me know what you guys think and if you want me to make a post about what I packed as well. Again thank you so much for reading and following me!