fab fit FABULOUS!
I started subscribing to fabfitfun this past winter after hearing so many rave reviews on it. For those of you who don’t know, fabfitfun is a monthly or seasonal (I have the seasonal) box that you can subscribe to that includes full size sample products of everything that is currently hot right now; Whether that’s fitness, food, makeup, skincare, jewelry or even clothes, fabfitfun has got you covered. If you are hesitant like me to purchase new makeup or skincare I highly suggest trying out because it allows you to try out these products without breaking the bank.
I remember how impressed I was when I received my winter box and all of the goodies that it entailed; so naturally I kept my subscription and guess what? It hasn’t let me down since, which leads me here talking about their newest spring box.
Some of the items I received were:
- Rachel Pally reversible clutch ($60)
- Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion- supposed to help reduce the size of my pores…we’ll see ($40) Smells like coconut. What I do: mix half of it with your SPF moisturizer and then apply. Makes it less oily!!
- Anderson Lilley Sunset Collection Candle ($45)– also used as a succulent holder /What I do: light it ALL THE TIME, seriously my absolute new favorite
- ISH Lip Statement Palette ($42)– 11 pigmented shades and 1 balm
- Free People Starry Eyed Travel Eye Mask ($40)– so excited to bring this with me when I fly! (Yes I’m that person on the plane, no shame) Comes with a removable cooling insert to keep in the freezer to help with puffy eyes!
- Physique Massage Roller ($20) What’s better than a foam roller, a mini roller!!/ What I do: bring it with you when you travel to get out the kinks from your flight or hotel bed
- Day Dreamer Tassle Earrings- I got the black ones and am so excited to wear them out on the town or dress it down
- (Most excited about) Dermelect Cosmeceuticals Concealing Ridge Filler- keeps your nails healthy, smooth by treating them with proteins, vitamins and moisture all while giving you a soft pink hue, umm YES PLEASE!!!
This whole set all together was only $40!!!! Can you believe it! Thank you FabFitFun for sending me yet again another fabulous box!
Let me know which ones are your favorites!(: